Reviewers Wanted for The Thirteenth Snare

The Thirteenth Snare is a short story collection I published in 2016, and it needed an update. Enter the second edition.

Temporary cover for the advanced reader (print) copy.
I keep fixing the author name, and Amazon's
system keeps messing it up again.
I replaced three of the stories because I wasn't happy with their literary quality and revised some of the others. I also read that stories in a collection shouldn't be in random order, so I rearranged them.

Now the book is in the "advanced reader copy" stage, which means I'm lining up proofreading, reviews and cover design and creating a marketing plan.

I need reviews to put on the cover of the final book, on marketing materials, and for Amazon and other outlets when the book goes live.

But white lies won't help me; these reviews need to be honest. If you don't like something, that would be great for me to know because it will help me improve the book before publication. 

If you're interested in reviewing this edition, click "Send me a message" above, and I'll email you a free copy and lots of gratitude!.